IV Vitamin Therapy Bolton
IV Vitamin Drip Bolton
IV Vitamin Therapy Bolton, Greater Manchester
IV therapy is a delivery method for fluids and medication. IV stands for intravenous, which means it’s administered through the veins. The fluid that contains vitamins and nutrients is delivered via an IV drip or injection into the vein.
An IV fluid drip at Youthify involves a small tube called a cannula and sodium chloride solution that contains your selected vitamins and nutrients. An IV drip delivers these essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive tract. There is no wait time, and the nutrition is instantly available to remedy your body’s health and wellness needs.
Youthify IV Vitamin Process
– Our Practitioner will place a small, thin plastic tube called a cannula directly into your vein.
– Once our practitioner accesses your vein, we remove the needle.
– The cannula remains inside you deliver your IV infusion.
– The cannula is attached to a bag, which contains your selected drip!
In total, an IV drip takes around 30 to 45 minutes for a complete therapy session. This includes completing a few forms prior to your infusion as well as a quick health assessment.
Additions to the sodium chloride solution include:
– A Peptide made from amino acids, it is present in all of our bodies cells and when active acts an an antioxidant.
– Benefits include: rehydration, increased energy, slow down the ageing process, strengthens the immune system, improves quality of sleep, improves the skin and aids athletic performance and recovery.
– Includes Vitamin B1,B2,B3,B6, B12, VIT C and Biotin.
– Benefits include: boosting hair and nail growth, tackle feelings of fatigue, improve skin, improve energy levels, rehydration and promote wound healing and keep your nervous system healthy.