Carboxytherapy In Bolton
Carboxytherapy In Bolton, Greater Manchester
Carboxytherapy is a non surgical treatment that uses small needles to inject carbon dioxide gas (Co2) below the skin into the subcutaneous dermal tissue. It can be used for the face or body.
What can it treat?
Studies have shown that Carboxytherapy improves skin elasticity, improves circulation and can be used to treat and reduce the appearance of:
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
- Under eye darkness
- Acne scaring
And much more. The number of treatments required may vary and can be discussed with your practitioner during consultation.
Is there any reason I can not undergo this procedure?
You cannot undergo this procedure if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have history of auto immune diseases (type 1 diabetes, lupus, MS, psoriasis etc)
- have irritated skin such as active rosacea, fungal infection, active herpes, skin cancer or any unhealed or active skin condition
- have had previous complications after surgery
- have had recent sunbed exposure